Centennial Technologies Inc. seeks a Senior Project manager with a strong Information Technology (IT) background to help support our federal clients. The individual should have proven extensive knowledge and success in developing Project Management and DevOps strategies, conducting project-related assessments, and recommending solutions to improve services in the Federal service sector. Some of the responsibilities include but are not limited to the following areas:
· Managing Federal programs/projects with AWS technology stack
· Providing support to core project management areas (Cost Management, Scope Management, Resource Management, Governance, Quality Assurance, etc.),
· Managing the project in DevOps and DevSecOps environment
· Advising clients on IT transformation initiatives, including strategy, assessment, process re-engineering, automation, consolidation, metrics, and measurements
· Creating proposals and leading business development activities, including developing value-added business cases and winning proposal bids
· 8+ years of relevant experience or equivalent combination of education and work experience with a proven track record in supporting federal civilian agencies
· Must have PMP from PMI and CSM certifications.
· Must have experience with Agile, DevOps, and/or DevSecOps methods.
· Experience leading teams to generate a vision, establishing direction and motivating members, creating an atmosphere of trust, leveraging diverse views, coaching staff, and actively promoting continuous improvement and innovation.
· Strong verbal and written communication
· Must have an exceptional work ethic, work well under pressure to meet strict deadlines, use time productively, maximize efficiency, and meet challenging work goals.
· Must be a US Citizen with the ability to obtain Public Trust Clearance
· Experience with managing projects involving automation of CI/CD pipeline is preferred.
Work Location: Hybrid with the following locations (2 days onsite and 3 days remote)
DC Metro Area (VA, DC, and MD), Cincinnati, OH, Raleigh-Cary, NC
About the Company
Centennial Technologies Inc. (Centennial) is committed to a healthy work-life balance for our employees, and we have worked hard to foster an environment that enables employees to effectively prioritize both their professional and personal responsibilities. We make every effort to accommodate employees by providing flexible paid time off, a casual work atmosphere, frequent collaborative interaction, and the opportunity to continuously develop career skills.
Centennial offers a competitive benefits package, which includes Medical, Dental, Short-Term Disability, Long-Term Disability, Life Insurance, 401k, Mass Transit Benefits, Paid Time Off, and Federal Holidays.
Our Culture is inclusive of:
* A supportive professional environment which promotes a healthy work-life balance
* Performance Management techniques that reward our top performers
* Employee surveys and discussions to inform Management’s decisions
* Paid training on the latest technologies and business practices
* An employee-focused model
* Our team’s shared vision of client success through cultivating long-term client relationships
Equal Opportunity Employer
Centennial is an equal opportunity employer and complies with all applicable federal, state, and local employment laws.