Centennial Technologies, Inc. is looking for a junior-to-mid-level Project Specialist to coordinate project activities, communicate with clients and employees, and ensure timely completion of deliverables. This is an amazing opportunity to attain high-demand experience in developing and delivering innovative solutions to the federal government in information technology (IT). The ideal candidate will collaborate with Centennial program managers to track the deliverable status and proofread deliverables to ensure quality and ensure compliance.
- Experience or understanding of Business workflow and business process improvements.
- Translates technical and other ideas into easily understandable text.
- Writes clear, persuasive, and articulate sections.
- Reviews and edits deliverable sections and related documents.
- Applies interpersonal and interviewing skills to gather requirements to support deliverables.
- Reviews project schedule and ensures all activities are completed per plan.
- Researches and collaborates on approaches and solutions.
- Coordinates and sets up meetings.
- Develops business workflows and standard operating procedures.
- Bachelor’s degree (Must have GPA 3.0 or above).
- Degree in computer science/systems, information systems/technology, engineering/ engineering technology, software engineering/programming, management, natural sciences, social sciences, mathematics, or business/finance.
- Two years or more of project coordination experience.
- Experience supporting the federal sector.
- Agile software development experience. Scaled Agile (SAFe) or Scrum Master certified a plus.
- Basic understanding of Project Management Body of Knowledge (PMBoK).
- Must have strong attention to detail and the ability to communicate clearly, concisely, and professionally.
- Ability to meet schedule demands through surge efforts, if required.
- Excellent writing skills including understanding of grammatical rules, punctuation, sentence structure, and active/passive voice.
- The ability to understand, use, and modify common deliverable templates and tools to include outlines, schedules and review briefings, etc.
- Familiarity with Microsoft Office, with advanced Microsoft Word skills strongly desired (e.g., document formatting, table manipulation, line spacing, header numbering through Word styles, etc.)
- Ability to work in a dynamic team environment with a variety of personnel and organizations.
- Must have strong commitment and great work ethic.
About the Company
Centennial Technologies Inc. (Centennial) is committed to a healthy work-life balance for our employees and we have worked hard to foster an environment that enables employees to effectively prioritize both their professional and personal responsibilities. We make every effort to accommodate employees by providing flexible paid time off, a casual work atmosphere, frequent collaborative interaction, and the opportunity to continuously develop career skills.
Centennial offers a competitive benefit package, which includes Medical, Dental, Short-Term Disability, Long-Term Disability, and Life Insurance, 401k, Mass Transit Benefits, Paid Time Off and Federal Holidays.
Our Culture is inclusive of:
* A supportive professional environment which promotes a healthy work-life balance
* Performance Management techniques which reward our top performers
* Employee surveys and discussions to inform Management’s decisions
* Paid training on the latest technologies and business practices
* An employee-focused model
* Our team’s shared vision of client success through cultivating long-term client relationships
Equal Opportunity Employer
Centennial is an equal opportunity employer and complies with all applicable federal, state, and local employment laws.